I know many of you are feeling the monotony of the days right now.
Each day has been melting into the next and before you know it, you’ve forgotten what day it is.
Without the usual weekend events to look forward to, the blurred boundaries between work and home life, and the “sameness” of our daily routines, it’s easy to lose some of the drive we usually feel.
I feel the same.
There are a few things I try to do to lift myself out of this “funk”:
- Remind myself why I wake up every morning – I’ll write it in my journal or talk about it with someone
- Jump on a call or go for walks with people who inspire and challenge me
- Change something – work from a different place in the house or try a new route on my daily walk
- Listen to some of my favourite tunes (give Baba O’Reilly by The Who a crack)
- Aim for some small wins – try to hit your minimums for 5 days in a row #Streaks
I’d love to hear about a few things you might do to pull yourself up. Hit reply and let me know!